Clarification of “Conservative” Values
Posted on April 12, 2017
The hidden soul of modern “conservative” social welfare policy, explained.
1. There is a clear cut distinction between the deserving poor and the undeserving poor, which is patent and obvious to any qualified right wing observer;
2. The undeserving poor by definition do not deserve to live; and therefore
3. It would be contrary to nature and God’s law and indeed unltimately unmerciful for the Government to prolong their dreary lives in any way; and in any case
4. Taking hard-earned dollars out of my pocket toward that end is simple theft, especially since
5. By rights the dollars should come only out of the pockets of those ignorant and misguided libtards who voted to prolong their dreary lives.